Text: Eph. 4:15; 23-25
Bible Refs: Phil. 3:20, Heb. 12:22-25, Gal. 6:10, Rom. 12:9-18
As church members, we must:
- Care for one another through our communication and recognition.
- Work on each other’s weakness.
- Make ourselves available; by offering our time and services.
- Be resourceful.
- Tell one another God’s expectations of us.
- Relieve and eliminate unnecessary burdens especially in the presence of God.
- Work and do something for God.
Things to know as members of the church:
- Know why you are a member. Eph. 2:19
- Know what God is expecting from you. Heb. 10:24-25
- Know your duty towards your brother or brethren. Rom 12: 9-18
- Accept and instruct one another in love.
- Be loyal to one another.
- Reverence each other.
- Be hospitable; treat people well.
- Try to meet the needs of others as God has blessed you.
- Return good for evil.
- Learn to identify with one another.
- Whenever you have an issue, just act, don’t react.
- Be open-minded.
- Let seek to connect whenever we see other.
- Know that you have to participate in the sustenance of the church. 1 Cor. 16: 2
- Know your duty towards your shepherd (pastor). Heb. 13:7&17
- Know your duty on how to do good to your neighbors. Gal. 6:10
- Know not to defame anyone; don’t destroy one another’s reputation. Titus 3:2
Rev’d Adewole Anwo