By Rev. Solomon Anwo
NEW YEAR FASTING AND PRAYER.
It is always beneficial when we take time to pray and commit the New Year into the hands of God. The Bible says the Step of the righteous are ordered by God, when we seek His face concerning the Journey ahead of us in the New Year, we would be in a better position to walk in victory during the year.
Praying about our New Year is being proactive. A popular and common saying goes thus, “Prayerful preparations prevent poor performance”. Even if we are going to face battles and challenges in the year, if we have taken time to fast and pray as we are going to do this week, it will not overcome us and it will not be deadly as the enemy would want it to be. Also our desire and aspiration for the New Year will ride upon the wings of our prayers and intercession and come into fruition. The Lord would have gone ahead of us to make every crooked path straight. This seven days prayer program will bring us total victory, redeemed us and gracefully secure us throughout the journey of the year 2019.
Finally according to our text in Mark 11:23. “Jesus says the Disciple can pray for anything” (Matt. 21:18-22). And the kind of prayer that move mountain, is the prayer for the fruitfulness of God’s kingdom. It would seem impossible to move a mountain to see. So Jesus uses the illustration to show that God can do the impossible. And that God will answer your prayer, but not as a result of your positive mental attitude.
Note: Other condition must be met; which are:
- You must be a true believer.
- You must not hold a grudge against another person.
- You must not pray with selfish motives.
- And your request must be for the good of God’s kingdom.
Now to pray effectively, you need faith in God and not faith in the object of your request.
Finally, if you focus only on your request, you will be left with nothing if your request is refused. So this week prepare for a divine encounter that will lunch you forth in year 2019.
Mercy Hour 28th November,2018.
Power Ministration and Prophetic Session by, Revd. Adewole Anwo
Topic: The Almighty God.
Text: Isaiah 63:1:4
Bible Ref.Gen.25:15, Col. 1:29,
Facts about God:
- God has the power to save.
- God has the power to set free (Deut. 3:24).
- He has power over all on earth (Joshua 4:24).
- He has power to manifest Himself in our lives.
- He is powerful in Words and Deed (Luke 24:19).
God can change His method many times but His power will never change.
God likes a heart of desperation: a heart that knows what it wants and will not give up till it gets it.
- My helper must not suffer loss of memory. Send unexpected help into my life.
- Father, make a covenant of provision before the need arises with me.
- Any power that wants to make me a living dead, lose your power over my life now.
- Visit my situation today, Lord
- Every strange hand that is following me about, I command the Lord to swallow them.
- Everything hindering the move of God in my life, leave me now in Jesus name.
- I command every power putting me in bondage to lose their power now in Jesus name.
- Spirit of stagnancy, leave my life alone.
- Lord, make a way for me wherever my way has be blocked.
- Lord, arise for my justification.
- The fire that shows forth testimony, Lord put it in my life.
- Put the power of “touch not my anointed” on my body and my family.
- Father let my case be settled today.
- Father, scatter every ungodly meeting against my lifting.
- Every part of my destiny that needs revival, receive the touch of God now.
- All parasitic beings disrupting Gods promises in my life, Lord uproot them from my life
Declaration (Isa. 65: 19-24)
- The lord will hear your cry without delay today in Jesus.
- A little will become thousands in your hands from today onward.
- May heaven respect your prayers.
EXHORTATION 18 FEBRUARY 2018
TOPIC: OVERCOMING FAMILY PROBLEMS
BIBLE REF.: 1 JN. 5:5, JOHN 1:12, GAL. 3:26.
FAMILY IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE RELATED BY BLOOD OR MARRIAGE.
MOST OF TEARS AND PROBLEMS FACING HOMES TODAY IS AS A RESULT OF NOT SOLVING THEM AS THEY ARISE.
THERE MUST BE UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT IN THE HOME TO AVOID PROBLEMS.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FAMILY PROBLEMS
- YOU CANNOT STOP THEM FROM HAPPENING
- YOU CANNOT RUN FROM IT, THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE A PROBLEM IS TO FACE IT
- YOU MUST NOT LOOK FOR PROBLEMS.
- YOU CAN SOLVE PROBLEMS
SOURCES OF FAMILY PROBLEMS:
FROM THE HUSBAND:
- ANGER; MEN ARE NATURALLY PRONE TO ANGER.
- BE READY TO PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE FOR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. EPH.5:23
- SEEING WIVES AS OBJECTS TO BE USED.
- SELFISH AMBITION.
- AUTHORITARIAN AND OPPRESSIVE ATTITUDE.
- HAVING NO TIME FOR THE FAMILY.
- LACK OF CARE.
- NO COMMUNICATION AND SHARING.
DON’T TAKE YOUR WIVES FOR GRANTED. 1PET. 3:7, MAL. 2:14
HUSBANDS MUST SERVE AS PROBLEM SOLVERS NOT PROBLEM PRODUCERS.
FROM THE WIVES:
THEY ARE TO HELP NOT TO COMPETE WITH THE HUSBAND.
AS A WIFE, YOU ARE TO BE A PARTNER NOT A RIVAL.
- UNGUARDED UTTERANCES AND BEING FETISH.
- LACK OF GOOD CHARACTER.
- USING YOUR BODY AS A WEAPON TO DOMINATE YOUR HUSBAND.
- THIRD PARTY AND FRIENDS.
- ABUSING AND CURSING.
- KNOW THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM.
- CONFESS ALL KNOWN SINS.
- RENOUNCE ALLTHAT GIVES ROOM TO THE PROBLEM.
- HAVE A CHANGE OF ATTITUDE; POSITIVE APPROACH TO EVERY THING.
- BE BROAD MINDED AND SPIRITUAL.
- RESIST AND BINDEVERY EVIL SPIRIT BEHIND THE PROBLEM.
- BUILDAPRAYER ALTAR IN YOUR HOME
- MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE TO YOUR SPOUSE.
- HAVE FAMILY DIALOGUES.
- FORGIVE AND FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER; LEARN TO LET GO
- UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.