FACTS FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
- Discover God’s purpose for your life and pursue it.
- Develop a deep and regular prayer life. Luke 1:35.
- Work at improving yourself every day.
- Be current and informed: Read, study, read and read – 1 Tim. 4:13, ll Tim. 4:1-3.
- Move with men of great purpose – Pro. 17:7.
- Don’t ever be satisfied with average. Phi 3:4.
- Have season of waiting upon the lord – Isa. 40:28-31.
- Always watch and be careful – Luke 21:31 -36, 1 Tim. 4:16
GOALS OF PERSONAL GROWTH
Personal growth will makes you:
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To take health, happiness and prosperity to everyone you meet.
- To be truly free every vestige of self life.
- To be well prepared for the higher calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something good in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and be positive always.
- To think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best.
- To be able to do things that leases Him only always.
- To be truly and sincerely happy and enthusiastic about the success of others.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every person you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement to yourself you have no time to criticize other.
- To be too large to worry too noble for anger too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of evil.
- To do the greatest good to the greatest number of people.
- To live so well that those who come across you will never remain the same.
- To think well yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in good deeds.