Topic: Beyond what is expected of you
Text: Eccl. 9:10
Bible Ref: Gen. 24: 14
* Don’t let go of your dream.
* Reaching your dream will require a process; it takes time, patience and persistence.
* It requires faith and commitment to get things done; it also takes determination.
* The secret of discovering your destiny, is to find something you know how to do best.
* If you don’t grow beyond limit, it will be difficult for you to expand.
* Don’t always stay at the level of ‘this is what I’m supposed to do’.
* Always add to what is expected of you as Rebecca did. Gen. 24:14-15
* Do not desire platform without performance.
* Don’t hesitate to go an extra mile.
* You should be able to accommodate those who come your way.
* Extra blessing comes from extra efforts.
5 steps to attaining your destiny
- Do not despise small things.
- Don’t wait aimlessly for the big moment; it comes out of faithfulness.
- Help people.
- Always do your best wherever you find yourself.
- When God opens the door, walk through it.
The secrets to discovering your destiny:
- Find something you enjoy doing; do not let anyone discourage you.
- Don’t just do what your job description says.
- If an opportunity comes your way or when God opens the door, stand up like Rebecca and walk through the door.
- Don’t get talked out of your vision.
- Giving extra efforts, always opens the door.
- When God opens the door, don’t be intimidated.